Data Processing Policies for Websites
COMERCIALIZADORA PHAX S.A., identified with N.I.T. 800.113.011-9, is located at Cr 51 5ª Sur -20 MEDELLÍN, ANTIOQUIA, COLOMBIA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone (4) 360 06 60, website: www.phax.com.co, committed to the protection of the fundamental right of Habeas Data, established in the Colombian Constitution, as well as in the provisions of Law 1266 of 2008 and the Law 1581 of 2012 and its regulatory decrees N °. 1377 of 2013 and 886 of 2014, which develop the people’s right to know, update, rectify or delete personal information that has been collected about them in any database or file; it is allowed to inform:
1. Prior to the issuance of the aforementioned regulations, some of your personal data has been collected, in order to be used in execution of the contractual object, or to know and apply the services we provide to the community in general.
COMERCIALIZADORA PHAX S.A.. has not collected, nor will it collect data of a sensitive nature as they are defined by numeral "3" of article 3 Decree 1377 of 2013.
3. This information has been and will continue to be used solely and exclusively for the purposes provided, such as: billing, linking, granting of credit and study thereof, news communication, modifications or creation of new products and / or services, acts of promotion, advertising, invitation to events, research, provision of services according to our corporate purpose, market studies and any other related activity.
COMERCIALIZADORA PHAX S.A.. has never delivered the databases that contain this information to third parties and without previous action and express authorization on their part, will not do so in the future, except: (i) the legal exceptions established in articles 2 and 10 of Law 1581 of 2012. (ii) That the information be delivered to a third-party representative or judicial representative, for activities specific to the collection management, in which case, the agent will be obliged to comply with the same obligations as granted in this document regarding the treatment of information by way of order. (iii) the exceptions established in the law of which it is established will not be applicable, Article 2 and 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
5. COMERCIALIZADORA PHAX SA, or its agents, will watch over such information. Necessary security measures have been implemented to prevent it from being used by other unauthorized persons, and for purposes other than those provided.
You may know, update, rectify, expand or delete the personal information provided at any time, for which you may submit your request in writing directly to any of our offices or to the email: email@example.com to the website: www.phax.com.co.
7. The information delivered by you will only be used for the purposes that were delivered and will not be provided to third parties under any modality, nor published, nor disclosed or circulated outside the facilities of our organization, except for the exceptions that are established in Articles 2 and 10 of Law 1581 of 2012, or when the information is provided to an agent for collection management.
8. COMERCIALIZADORA PHAX SA, has implemented new information treatment policies that respond efficiently to the requirements of Law 1581 of 2012 and its Decree 1377 of 2013, which may be consulted on our website: www.phax .com.co or may be requested directly to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. With this press release it is understood that from the moment of the delivery of the information and until the opposite is declared by you and by the means indicated on this , COMERCIALIZADORA PHAX SA, is authorized for the processing of the information, as a responsible or by way of assignment, as the case may be.